GDM Investment Holdings Limited (the Group) and its subsidiaries provide an offering of building services design consultants, facilities and property management solutions. The Company operates under a central group structure of Compliance and Governance to which this Policy applies.
The purpose of this Policy is to outline the management direction and support for quality in accordance with business requirements and relevant laws and regulations. This Policy is applicable to all the Group and its employees and contractors working for or on behalf of the Group. It is also made available upon request to all interested parties such as clients, investors and suppliers.
The Group commits, through our Quality Policy to:
- Maintain a quality management system designed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and in pursuit of our core values and business objectives
- Satisfy all applicable requirements
- Continually develop and deliver a high quality of service by working to improve the Group’s activities.
- Establish and review Group quality objectives, set on an annual basis, in support of the Group’s business and quality strategy
This Policy is reviewed to ensure its ongoing suitability by the Leadership Team who recommend amendments and updates to the Policy as part of the continual service improvement process.
This Policy provides a framework for the Quality Objectives which have been defined within the IMS Objectives Tracker by the Leadership Team. These objectives support the continual improvement of the IMS and measurement of its effectiveness. Progress in relation to the performance against the Quality objectives is reviewed regularly by the Leadership team as part of the Management Review Meetings.
This Policy is communicated to all person(s) working for or on behalf of the Company, as part of induction training, is available to all employees via the Integrated Management System (IMS) and is displayed in each office location to continually remind employees of the Company’s commitment to Quality.
Signed: Gary Draper
Title: Group Managing Director
This Policy applies to GDM Investment Holdings Limited, and the subsidiary businesses located in London & Ireland:
- The GDM Group Limited
- GDM Building Consultants Limited
- GDM Workplace Solutions Limited
- Concourse FM (ROI) Limited