- Numerous structural interventions
- Coordination with listed elements
- Restrictive floor to ceiling heights
- Significant demolition and core relocation
The existing parts were refurbished, with a new two storey roof extension. New MEPH systems have been installed throughout, comprising of 4 pipe fan coil units providing heating and cooling, heat recovery ventilation, lighting, small power, data, domestic water services, sanitation, and sprinkler installations.
- BREEAM Excellent
- Wired Score – Platinum
- Relocate HV/LV transformers and distribution.
- Careful design of lighting to ensure future flexibility.
- Design of new vertical transportation system.
- New fire alarm system including smoke extract and sprinklers.
- Challenges in locating ventilation and heat rejection equipment in reduced space.
- Fresh air installed to serve from below due to limited roof space.
- BIM Project – Designed and Constructed using AutoCad Revit.